Aluminium is a metal that is used in a variety of different ways in many different industries. It can be shaped by using Bending Machines and can be found naturally throughout the world. If you are looking for ways in which you can bend and shape aluminium or any other metal you can Click here for bending machines that will do the job for you.
Here are some interesting facts about Aluminium
- Aluminium is a soft metal that is silver in colour. It has an atomic number of 13.
- The Earth’s surface is made up of 8% of Aluminium and it is the most naturally found metal on Earth.
- Aluminium is found in more than 270 other minerals.
- Aluminium is most often used in an alloy with other metals and in some cases makes up 99% of the alloy’s overall constitution.
- It is highly reflective and reflects around 92% of visible light and 98% of infrared light.
- It is a metal that is almost totally recyclable and uses only 5% of the total amount of energy to recycle it when compared to the amount of energy needed to mine for new ore.
- The world’s largest producer of Aluminium is Australia.